Know that one remembers every thing he ever saw or felt he just has no
access to this information
- When one has parts of his brain triggered or while under hypnosis he
can bring forward these memories.
- The inability to recall information is because of the klipas in the
brain, the static spontaneous images, reverie.
- Many kabalists practice advanced meditation, they remove the klipas
from their brain they then have photographic memory
- There were many kabalists that were able to take a pin test where a
pin is pushed through a book and the person can list off all location
where the pin punctured.
- Meaning he has the image of the pages engrave in his mind.