- Our G-D denotes the fact that
you experienced G-D yourself.
- By meditating one can have spiritual experiences. By doing this and
analyzing the world logically one gets a personal picture of G-D.
- If one does this he will be very motivated in serving G-D. Since it
is something he associates with and recognizes.
- The problem is one ends up making up his own warped version of the religion.
Many times he ends up very far from doing the right things and actually
- the G-D of our fathers denotes tradition.
- Tradition consists of revelations by G-D through prophets or at Har
- Unlike innovations of the human brain, tradition is divine truth.
- However when one has tradition alone his religion is like that of a
programmed person, he merely goes through the motions never feeling or
- One has to have both. This is the true way. Otherwise he is not going
to get anywhere.
- Nowadays all religious groups have only one or the other.
- People should have both, they should meditate to receive divine awareness.
At the same time they have to be very careful about staying on the side
of holiness by keeping Halacha.